Research Opportunities jobs in New South Wales
- Register interest here to find out about upcoming opportunities.
- As an intern you will be supported as you undertake project work that culminates in a research…
$59,584 - $72,385 a year
- There is opportunity to work on other research projects in the team and the potential to progress to undertaking PhD research.
- Applications Close: 25/11/2019.
- Advance existing initiatives and explore opportunities for new research topics.
- Proven research background in academic or professional environment.
$99,019 - $114,353 a year
- Play, Pedagogy and Curriculum is one of the four research groups.
- The successful candidate will also implement, under the mentorship of senior Early Start…
- First experience with (online) qualitative research techniques is a plus.
- Through your passion for qualitative research, you will inspire marketers of exciting…
$87,000 - $92,000 a year
- UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities.
- Work type: Fixed term / Part time.
$74,000 - $84,000 a year
- The position will provide technical and research assistance to senior research staff in activities associated with research projects under the ELDoH flagship…
The University Of Sydney NSW
- Every opportunity to develop and use your initiative.
- In fulfilment of this role, you will provide administrative and research support for the Cerebral Palsy…
$78,470 - $91,934 a year
- As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and inclusion, and believe gender equality is fundamental to achieving our goal of being in the top 1%.
$74,406 - $100,090 a year
- The Children's Hospital at Westmead Clinical Research Centre provides advice, training and resources to support Investigators conducting clinical research.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.