Research Planning jobs
$63,258 - $68,506 a year
- Work effectively with members of the research group to support research related activities.
- Maintain and update the relevant research databases, which involve…
- You will be have an opportunity to build your technical skills through field-work and research, as well as your project management and consulting skills.
- This role will be responsible for conducting research and developing (planning, execution and interpretation) therapeutic antibody discovery projects with a…
- Perform bioanalytical assays suitable for transfer to contract research organisations or other Teva sites.
- We are looking for an honours science graduate with…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$96,564 - $114,672 a year
- We are looking for someone who has an emerging track record and recognition for quality research outputs which will contribute to the Blockchain Hub’s research…
$62,184 - $73,374 a year
- Undertaking research and analysis including the use of GIS and other electronic applications relevant to planning.
- Salary: $62,184.00 to $73,374.00 per annum.
- Desirable: Skills in research methodology and/or planning and implementing statistical analysis of quantitative data.
- Conduct study-related data entry.
- Knowledge of project planning techniques.
- Active commitment to research and systemic advocacy.
- Knowledge of publicly available sources and research databases.
- A problem-solving mindset and well-developed research skills.
- Drives initiatives across functions, research and development units to create fully integrated…
Baker IDI Heart & Diabetes Institute
- Perform literature reviews relevant to research.
- Participate in the development of general goals for the research project and in the planning of the field and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.