Residential Support Worker jobs in Dandenong VIC
- You will be guided through a comprehensive 3 day induction, shadow shifts and provided with on the job feedback and support.
- If your name is on or is placed on the list, you will be ineligible to work as a disability support worker with genU.
- GenU is short for Generation You.
$63,627 - $67,501 a year
- Provide a high level of support to identified consumers within the Intentional Peer Support framework to facilitate their recovery.
- Provide assertive and intensive support, including actively supporting access and referrals to other services for clients to address specific support needs…
- At Healthscope Independence Services, all our disability support workers are carefully selected and recruited based on the specific requirements of our…
- To support your application you must:
- Please note that you will be required to work a 24 hour roster which includes day and evening and night shifts which is to…
- The Streets Ahead program offers recreational and educational support to disengaged young people on Child Protection orders, and who reside in residential out…
- Proven experience working within a disability support environment with.
- Provide direct support to people with disabilities, to participate in a range of life…
- Proven experience working within a residential care environment.
- ONCALL delivers responsive, reliable and flexible staffing solutions across residential care,…
- Experience with end of life support, residential aged care placement, carer stress, capacity and decision making issues, VCAT/ Guardianship applications and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.