Resources Mining $104,400 jobs in Western Australia
- At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
- With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and…
- Energy and Resources is a broad assignment covering the oil & gas, and mining & resources sectors across their respective value chains.
- Our client is a market leading WA based business operating in the mining and resources sector.
- Delivering human resources advice and service to leaders.
- As pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress.
- Be part of a global mining organisation at the forefront of technology and…
- We think beyond engineering and push the boundaries of innovation for our clients across all major markets; oil & gas, mining & metallurgy, infrastructure and…
First Quantum Minerals Ltd.
- Background in mining operations, drilling and grade control.
- Ensuring the provision of quality logging, sampling and QAQC data from resource delineation and…
- Is essential to your success in this role as is your exposure to electrical design within the mining and minerals processing industries.
- MRL is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of the mining operations across multiple commodities…
- 10+ years in a comparable role in construction, mining, engineering or similar heavy industry.
- Successful, sustainable and an enjoyable place to work – is this…
- Solid work history in open-cut mining operations.
- South32 is a globally diversified mining and metals company.
- Location: Boddington, WA, AU, 6390.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.