Restaurant Manager jobs in New South Wales
- The full-service seven story hotel offers 146 spacious guest rooms, ground floor restaurant and bar, executive lounge, gym, and large conference facilities.
- As a manager, you’ll need to be passionate too, especially about reaching targets, increasing sales, and making sure your team gives exceptional service to…
- Prepare weekly forecasts for the restaurant and roster staff accordingly.
- Taking ownership of the day to day service standards and operations of the restaurant.
- If you're a fun, energetic and driven manager, then we want to hear from you!
- Proactively leading the team during service on the restaurant floor, ensuring all…
- Proactively leading the team during service on the restaurant floor, ensuring all stations are performing effectively, the customer experience is memorable &…
- Clean equipment, fittings & restaurant areas.
- Working closely with the shift manager and as part of the crew team, this role plays an integral part in the day…
Three Blue Ducks in Bronte
$70,000 a year
- Three Blue Ducks is looking for a talented and experienced Restaurant Manager for our fast paced Bronte restaurant.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Some knowledge of the hospitality/quick service restaurant industry is desirable.
- Join a business that is passionate about their people.
- Reporting to the District Manager, you will manage operations at one of our restaurants.
- Base + penalty rates + bonus + staff discounts.
- At AccorHotels, creating exceptional guest experiences is an obsession.
- Everything we do, we do to ensure our guests Feel Welcome & Feel Valued.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.