Restaurant Wine Bar jobs in Naremburn NSW
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a waiter in a fast paced restaurant.
- Able to work weekends and nights – restaurant open 7 days lunch and dinner.
$26.09 an hour
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants.
- Basic knowledge of wine, spirits and cocktails.
- Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across…
Curio Collection by Hilton
- Previous experience within a cocktail bar environment.
- Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, mixers, beer, wine and soft drinks etc…
- The hotel also features our Regency club lounge, Fitness Centre, 272 seat all-day dining restaurant, a rooftop bar with panoramic views of Darling Harbour and 3…
- Strong knowledge of cocktails, spirits, and wines;
- We threw the stigma on Hotel Restaurants out the door, and quickly came out on top, ranking number 7 of over…
- Knowledge of wine, coffee and alcoholic beverages.
- The Radisson Blu Plaza Sydney is a 364 room, five star classic hotel located in the financial and dining hub…
- We're a new wine & pinchos bar and restaurant in Pyrmont, housed within an old wool store at Ovolo 1888 Darling Harbour.
- Career progression we are growing!
- The concept includes an all Australian wine list, showcasing hero varietals and up and coming wine makers who are changing the wine culture in Australia & a…
- Madame Shanghai situated in Darlinghurst is a stunning eatery and bar serving contemporary Chinese.
- The Lotus Dining Group operates modern Chinese fusion…
- InterContinental Sydney is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our Food & Beverage leadership team, based in our lounge restaurant, The Cortile.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.