Retail Manager $60,700 jobs in North Shore NSW
You refined by:
- Case Manager – Retail Income Protection Claims.
- Join Australia’s No.1 Life Insurer.
- Corporate CBD offices including free gym.
- Welcome to This Australian life!
- The store manager works a 38 hour work week (5 days) consisting of an average of 30 hours per week on the retail floor developing and training their team.
- Worked within retail management previously, ideally within homeware or related product.
- Having firmly entrenched ourselves in the world of homeware and…
$63,400 - $68,000 a year
- At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
- As an ALDI Store Management Trainee you need to be able to juggle multiple things at once, motivate others and…
- 3-5 years proven experience in Loss Prevention/ Profit Protection within a faced paced fashion retail environment.
- You will be responsible for the following:
- David Jones is set to launch the summer season with their refurbished Elizabeth Street store in December this year.
- Inspiring hands-on management and coaching.
- Opportunity to develop and progress up the retail food chain.
- Are you a manager who is itching to MAKE YOUR MARK within a leading footwear retailer?
- Retail Prodigy Group holds the master retail franchise for Nike stores across Australia and New Zealand together with the distribution rights for U.S. brands,…
- You will also need to be an expert in CRM activation including offer construction; lifecycle orchestration based on CRM insights etc, and have previously worked…
- An experienced and well- rounded retailer with a minimum of 2-4 years’ management experience in a retail environment.
- Roster Management and payroll approval.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.