Retail Manager jobs in Kingswood NSW
- Previous retail experience is highly regarded.
- Assisting your Department Managers and share your product knowledge with Customers.
- Who we are looking for.
- Support the Store Manager with your stock experience and expertise.
- We are all about work-life balance and an ever-changing retail environment that’s always…
- Opportunity to complete nationally accredited qualifications in Retail.
- Working closely with the shift manager and as part of the crew team, this role plays an…
- As a dusk Assistant Store Manager, you are:
- As a dusk Assistant Store Manager, you will be leading your Team in:
- Dedicated to developing your Team.
- Assistant Nightfill Manager - Woolworths South Penrith.
- The two roles availabe are a full time salaried Nightfill Manager & full time EA Assistant.
- With a background in retail management, you will be passionate, commercially minded and focused on delivering positive results for the business.
- If you're also passionate about building your career, you could find yourself becoming a store manager in less than two years.
- The opportunity to grow your retail fashion career.
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will provide excellent customers service and be passionate about driving…
- Using your retail experience to support the Store Manager.
- Giving you the opportunity to grow your career in one of Australia’s largest retail networks and own…
- Prior retail experience not mandatory but customer service skills beneficial.
- Maintain store presentation standards through housekeeping and retail standards.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.