Retail Sales Assistant jobs in Blue Mountains National Park NSW
- Previous experience in fashion or fast paced retail.
- Ensuring sales targets and store KPI’s are achieved.
- 60% staff discount plus other benefits!
North Parramatta NSW
- We're looking for motivated and talented people who enjoy what they do and thrive in a sales environment.
- Petbarn, Australasia's leading pet specialty retailer,…
Marsden Park NSW
$150,000 a year
- The ability to articulate previous sales achievements.
- Have a solid background in exceeding sales expectations while selling luxury/ big ticket items?
$55,000 a year
- Accent Group is Australia’s leading footwear giant, with over 12 retail brands & 2 online platforms.
- The ability to think strategically to identify missed…
- Track record in acheiving KPI's, particularly sales and profit preferred.
- You’ll have leadership experience from a hospitality, retail or leisure background.
- A good understanding about the books retail market.
- To be a successful Category Manager - Books, you will have proven experience as a commercial retail Category…
Hills District NSW
- Protect the bottom line of the company and its sales.
- Work towards balanced strengths in sales, operations, merchandising and personnel management.
Hills District NSW
- Protecting the bottom line of the company and its sales are paramount to the success of any retail initiative.
- Opening and closing of the store.
$35,000 - $40,000 a year
- We are specialised online & retail sales of home furniture and white goods appliance.
- We are looking forstore sales person and general office admin with…
- Applicants need to have had proven sales and management experience in a previous retail role.
- Assistant Store Manager – PENRITH, NSW.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.