Rf Engineer jobs in Port Melbourne VIC
Sort by: relevance -
Elbit Systems of Australia
- They also have diverse backgrounds so we would welcome engineers with a V&V background in Hardware or software, electrical or communications (RF).
IT Alliance Australia
- Expertise with leading industry RF planning tools (e.g.
- Atoll or Planet) and GIS tools for RF modelling and simulations.
- As a Senior Hardware Engineer, your duties will include:
- Low-Voltage embedded system design, High-Voltage DC and AC design, FPGA, RF and Radar Systems.
- Previous experience working in Sonar, RF Communications, Electronic Warfare, Navigation and / or Combat Systems.
- Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing team on this project for an experienced Engineer.
- Supporting a vast array of EUC devices including Network Printers,…
- Technical knowledge in RF or radio communication systems is desirable.
- This is a technical sales role and an understanding of RF solutions or radio…
EMC Technologies Pty Ltd
Keilor Park VIC
$81,000 a year
- Specialist knowledge of RF principles and the use of key RF measuring test equipment;
- We require an experienced EMC/Wireless/Radio/RF Test Engineer at our…
Nanochap Pty Ltd
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Desirable to have experience in designing RF transceivers (NFC, Bluetooth).
- We are looking for a Digital/Analog IC design engineer to join our team in Melbourne…
JP Just Properties International Pty Ltd (GreenSha...
$85,000 - $90,000 a year
- RF design experience is an advantage.
- An Australian leader in car share industry requires an A-grade and notable embedded system engineer to upgrade and…
- Experience with RF systems and Telematics / SCADA.
- As an Applications/Systems Solution Engineer, you are responsible for actively driving and managing the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.