Road Crew Construction $110,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Managing and leading workforce crews.
- We are seeking expressions of interest for Tunnelling Forepersons and Shift Supervisors to join the construction team.
- Demonstrable knowledge of road construction and maintenance practices, including materials selection for construction and maintenance.
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Drainage, road & bridge works and bulk earthworks experience within Australia.
- Reporting to the Project Manager, the role is focused on providing hands on…
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
$55 - $60 an hour
- A name that still holds it family values across construction.
- Experience overseeing a crew of 5+ personnel including labourers, pipe layers and operators.
- Ability to lead work crews & subcontractor processes.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Site Supervisor looking to gain invaluable experience and progress…
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have a background in bulk earthworks, drainage, road construction and structural concrete works.
- Lot's of work in the pipeline.
$160,000 a year
- This organization is one of Australia’s leading civil construction groups, and road construction and road maintenance is a key and growing part of their…
$100,000 - $140,000 a year
- Manage multiple projects and crews.
- Their capabilities include the construction of local roads, subdivisions, bulk excavations, earthworks and plant hire…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.