Road Crew Construction $85,700 jobs
- Prior experience managing multiple crews and subcontractors.
- Coordinating various construction packages across multiple areas on the project.
- Set and deliver appropriate targets for the maintenance crews, leading the crews to achieve positive program outcomes.
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- You should also have a solid understanding of the financial side of running a business or project with the confidence and resilience to lead highly experienced…
$96,066 a year
- Strong demonstrated experience in Network operations and construction works, ideally within an electricity distribution or other public utility.
$90,043 - $102,606 a year
- The individual will provide engineering support to deliver Councils maintenance and construction programs and manage a range of Civil construction projects.
- Demonstrable knowledge of road construction and maintenance practices, including materials selection for construction and maintenance.
- Experience as a Site Engineer or Project Engineer working on civil construction projects.
- Programming, planning and managing the delivery of works programmes,…
- Your new role will see you work with a strong crew on road and bulk earthworks projects across the metro and regional WA locations.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
$55 - $60 an hour
- A name that still holds it family values across construction.
- Experience overseeing a crew of 5+ personnel including labourers, pipe layers and operators.
- Civil construction for WA mining infrastructure.
- Extensive exposure to major WA resource sector projects involving bulk earthworks, roads and associated civil…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.