Road Design Engineer jobs in Kewdale WA
- Broad exposure to design work and tenders/proposals.
- Undertaking Mechanical and Piping design tasks from concept through to commissioning;
- Some Undergraduate industry experience, ideally within roads design.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a recent Graduate Civil Engineer with a passion for…
- Broad exposure across technical designs and proposals.
- Undertaking Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls design tasks from concept through to commissioning;
- Your technical ability to investigate and understand the fundamental issues associated with client needs, and then design and deliver innovative, practical…
- Mentoring from more senior engineers.
- Broad exposure across design works and tenders/proposals.
- Undertaking structural design tasks from concept through to…
- Engineering design, drafting, and estimating.
- Liaise with external engineering design partners for 3-D modeling, FEA, CFD, drawings etc.
- Other experience that would be beneficial includes services design, hydrology studies and rail design.
- Undertaking Civil design tasks from concept through to…
- Sound understanding of relevant Australian geotechnical standards and design software within areas of expertise.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- 5+ years’ demonstrated drafting experience on roads and highways projects;
- Providing quality delivery of the concept and detail design using the latest CAD…
- Undertaking Steel and Concrete design tasks from concept through to commissioning;
- Assisting the Design Manager with developing and improving Steel and Concrete…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.