Road Works Projects jobs in Newcastle NSW
- You will have a high competency in the use of 12D software and AutoCAD and strong design background in road projects in Australia.
- Does that sound like you?
$46.81 an hour
- Inclusive and supportive work environment.
- This is not your regular project and our partnering client encourages a positive and inclusive work culture from the…
- Previous experience documenting Civil Roads projects is highly desirable.
- Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex…
- It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
- So, do you have what it takes:
- A variety of flexible work arrangements - Access to personalised career development through the GHD Business School.
- It is central to the way we do business.
- You will be expected to work collaboratively with other members of the roads/highways engineering sections, providing inputs to project works and tender bids.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Their projects include rail, retaining wall, car park, pipeline and roads projects valued up to $5M.
- Provide reports to the project manager on time and cost…
- Experience as a Project Manager on major Roads and Maritime Services and Transport for New South Wales projects is desirable.
- Just imagine your future with us….
- Previous work on civil engineering, high rise construction and infrastructure projects including road & rail, cadastral & land development, residential and…
City of Lake Macquarie
Speers Point NSW
$84,469 - $90,936 a year
- The Project Management Coordination Officer coordinates and supports Council’s Project Management Framework (PMF) across the organisation by working proactively…
Be the first to see new Road Works Projects jobs in Newcastle NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.