Room Attendant jobs in Melbourne Airport VIC
- Our rooms are a true home away from home for our guests, offering friendly service, comfortable self-contained accommodation and quality on-site facilities.
- Deliver and presenting In Room dining and amenities to guest rooms in a timely manner.
- Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience…
- A Food and Beverage Attendant affects every Guest experience within our restaurant and bar, room service, and banquets.
- What will I be doing?
- As a Food & Beverage Attendant, you will contribute to and assist the Events Service team with the efficient running the department according to the established…
- Daily floor/meeting rooms checks,.
- If you're looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home.
- A snapshot of your role will include:
- The hotel also features 669 square meters of meetings and banquet space over 6 flexible rooms.
- Be actively involved in general cleaning and maintenance of all…
- Mise en place for in-room dining orders and delivery to guest rooms.
- Delivering amenities and other items to guest rooms.
- Posting Date Feb 17, 2020.
- Have an understanding of a room service meal delivery system.
- You will deliver high quality and efficient room service and be a customer-focused person who…
- Complimentary room nights after 1 year of service.
- At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best.
- We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know…
- Vibrant community focused on independent living - well maintained facilities including BBQ area, community centre, gym, media room, library, salon and plenty…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.