Room Service jobs in Western Australia
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality…
- What will you be doing as a Service Attendant?
- To be considered for a Service Attendant role, it is essential you meet the following 3 requirements:
- You’ll need to provide expert service and communicate in a friendly manner – service with a smile!
- Housekeepers will be responsible for maintaining the…
- Continuous monitoring of apprenticeships training services performance and initiating the necessary input or support to ensure these services are achieving…
- The Waiting Room boasts a main lounge, front bar, spacious open terrace and private room;
- Exceptional grooming standards and customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast paced customer service environment.
- In this role you will have a passion for delivering exceptional,…
- The Food & Beverage / Room Attendant is responsible for ensuring a smooth running Food & Beverage service and the cleaning of guest accommodation.
- Providing efficient word processing, filing and administration services for the Employment Services teams.
- The Customer Services Officer is responsible for:
- Cleaning in the village, up to 40 rooms per day.
- Cleaning the site crib rooms and general site cleaning.
- ESS Support Services Worldwide, leads the market in…
- "The World's Greatest Service Organisation!".
- Bathrooms, kitchens and common rooms.
- Professional presentation and customer service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.