SAP Administrator jobs
Sort by: relevance -
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- SAP or POS skills desirable but not essential.
- This role is fast paced, forever changing and no day will ever look the same for the successful administrator.
- Experience with SAP and Excel.
- Able to build relationships with site managers and administrators to ensure effective operations.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$98,396 - $119,052 a year
- Experience in Chris21 (mandatory) and SAP SuccessFactors highly regarded;
- This is an amazing opportunity for someone with expert skills in HRIS systems with…
- Excellent communication, computer skills, knowledge of MS Office programs, SAP and procurement systems would be preferred but not essential.
- Based at Coleambally, the role of Site Administrator is a vital site leadership role.
- Formal qualifications in Business Administration, experience in SAP…
- Maintain technical knowledge of SAP components and architecture through participation in SAP community groups and seminars.
- Assist office administrator in New Starter orientation process.
- Incoming invoices to be processed through SAP One Source.
- A Day in the Life.
- Keyboard and Computer Literacy essential with experience in SAP highly regarded,.
- Based in West Melbourne, this position will have a key compliance focus that…
- Understanding of SAP would be an advantage.
- Embrace and be the expert with the key Global Merchandising tools (MPII, PID, PISA, SAP, Sample Portal, SMU database…
- Knowledge or experience in SAP HR would be highly desirable.
- If deemed suitable, your details will remain in the Business System Administrator talent pool and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.