SAP Data Migration jobs in Victoria
- Plan and support the migration of data into the SAP system and work with the regional staff to confirm that the master data is complete and accurate.
The Recruitment Company
- 2-3 data migration projects completed focused on HR Data.
- 4 - 6 years of prior work experience as an SAP Data Analyst.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- At least 1 year experience with at least one of the major Data Management Solutions for SAP Data Migration.
- Experience with SAP ERP will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of data migration/conversion activities.
- 5 years of SAP EWM experience.
- Experience in SAP EWM and wireless technologies.
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Previous SAP experience, or SAP partner experience or knowledge of SAP ecosystem.
- My client is one of the leading data migration and information management…
- Proficient in the use of SAP.
- Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity,…
IT Alliance Australia
- Should have experience in SAP IS-U and should work as SAP ISU Data Migration Consultant.
- Should have Experience in Design Critical EMIGALL data objects for Data…
- Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT infrastructure, DevOps, IT Transformation, Big Data and Application Migration…
- This assistance could range from data migration, attending project discovery sessions, assisting with on-site training and post-go live support, and providing…
- Extensive data quality, data migration and data integration experience.
- The Data Migration Analyst will be required to carry out end-to-end data migration and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.