SAP Payroll Project Manager jobs
- Investigate and resolve employee payroll discrepancies.
- Monitor the financial position of projects and work orders and ensure only correct charges are being…
- Lead a team of payroll staff in providing quality advice and client focused services in relation to managing payroll, leave, and associated employee benefits.
- Leading engagement with internal and external project stakeholders, ensuring appropriate visibility of project progress and deliverables at each stage.
$130,000 a year
- Effectively coordinate project related tasks to meet project milestones and outcomes.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll or SAP Payroll implementations in a lead role on at least five projects (out of which at least 1 is SF…
- A history of success in the delivery of SAP EC Payroll projects within Australia.
- As Project Manager you have responsibility for leading a piece of work that…
- Experience in Kronos Workforce Dimensions implementation on at least one project in Australia.
- You demonstrate knowledge of Kronos Workforce Dimensions and…
Perth Central Business District WA
$120,000 - $160,000 a year
- Arrive with excellent working knowledge of payroll legislation.
- Know what 'good' looks like when it come to payroll system setup, payroll governance, compliance…
- Minimum 10 years of experience in SAP Technical Delivery leadership and manage technology project delivery capacity.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Previous proven SuccessFactors project delivery experience.
- A minimum of 5 years project management experience.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.