SAP Transition Manager jobs
Momentum Search and Selection
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- A proven track record of working as an SAP Transition/Deployment Manager, you must have S4 Hana experience.
- Ensure you own “go, no-go” decisions for deployment…
$700 - $800 a day
- As a Change Manager you'll be a part of the hyper growth phase and facilitate smooth transition impacting a large set of end users by training and delivering…
$700 a day
- Proven success as a Project Manager, ideally working on a previous technology transition project,.
- Exposure to financial or client management systems (eg SAP or…
Department of Home Affairs
$113,186 a year
- Risk and issue reporting to the project managers and director.
- It is expected that Project Managers are responsible for a number of projects concurrently.
$1,200 - $1,500 a day
- Ability to assess complex transition risks.
- Budget and scope, working with the Program Manager.
- Build transition plans including support models, change…
- From Sales support and transition to order execution, up to and till deliverables as per contractual scope.
- Business Need / Purpose of Role.
- Good experience with SAP in a sales and distribution context.
- Danfoss is seeking a highly collaborative Customer Service Manager with strong coaching skills and…
$130,000 a year
- The Monarch Program Change and Comms Lead reports to the Transformation Manager.
- Use your initiative and self-start skills to quickly pick up from the previous…
$110,000 a year
- Deliver complex transformation programs spanning the entire lifecycle - from strategy through to transition into operations.
- Skills and attributes for success.
- Preferably in areas of SAP.
- The Account Manager also provides overall customer relationship management support for assigned accounts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.