Safety $140,800 jobs
You refined by:
$120,692 - $161,511 a year
- The Road Safety Policy Liaison Officer will provide strategic policy advice to the Minister's Office to contribute to the development of road safety reform in…
- That is the most important factor in being a safety leader at mineral resources.
- At least 10+ years in a safety leadership role in a mining environment.
- If you are looking for something new and would like to continue to develop your expertise in employment, industrial relations and workplace health and safety…
$140,000 - $150,000 a year
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety regulations is essential.
- Proven ability to use electronic chart display and information systems to maintain the safety…
- High profile, Sydney based organisation.
- Strategic focus, lead innovation and drive change.
- Strategically influence with 'big picture' impact.
- An appropriate safety assurance and engineering knowledge associated with the application of CENELEC rail safety standards and AS61508, EN 50126, EN 50128, EN…
- Front line worker safety enablement.
- Shape the future of Rio Tinto’s HSES technology landscape.
- Demonstrate your business process consulting skills by solving…
- The new moving block rail system will significantly enhance mine to port throughput, availability and safety.
- The primary responsibility of the Safety Engineer …
$320,800 - $594,570 a year
- Participation in clinical audit and quality, safety and clinical risk management activities.
- Job status: Short Term Contract.
- ImportantThe safety of BHP’s people and our candidates is our number one priority.
- This is to ensure the health safety of our workforce, and to implement…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.