Safety Coordinator jobs in Brisbane QLD
$147,850 a year
- To be successful in this role you must possess a tertiary qualification in workplace, health and safety or other relevant field and have demonstrated experience…
- Lead and coordinate the health & safety function across a large site.
- ISS is a global facility management company with over 485,000 employees throughout 46…
- Your part in the ongoing success of our business, in supporting key frontline services will see you responsible for a variety of work, including:
$27.25 - $29.83 an hour
- We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
- You’ll be accountable for ensuring patient safety during procedures and transfers, safe handling of…
- Coordinate and oversee the work practices of Patient Support Service staff to ensure all Patient Support Services are carried out safely, effectively and…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Based in Brisbane’s south, this organisation is an industry leader with operations in every state and territory in Australia.
- AU$ 60,000 - AU$ 70,000 per year.
- Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great service will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions.
- Maintain all Permit to Work records.
- Metro North Hospital and Health Service is the biggest and most diverse Hospital and Health Service in Queensland, delivering the best care by the brightest…
- Management of team members (relief coverage, rostering, training and performance processes); driving a high-performing, productive and positive culture, centred…
- These training programs provide a practical (through to more complex) foundation in mental health knowledge and skills with an emphasis on consumer safety and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.