Safety Risk Consultant jobs in West Perth WA
- The company sponsors ideas and opportunities important to local people such as addressing mental health, inspiring youth, promoting environmental education and…
- We provide technical and engineering analysis and assessment, as well as safety management and safety case skills to clients in complex and high-risk industries…
- (Ex-management consultants are welcomed to apply).
- Our values drive our culture and performance through a strong focus on safety, family and determination.
- Significant experience in managing external contractors and consultants.
- Identify project risks and manage on an ongoing basis throughout project delivery.
- Contract administration of project contractors, consultants and suppliers;
- Apply risk and opportunity management to all key decisions for the project.
- Have or gain a working knowledge of HSE risk management techniques.
- Have or gain a working knowledge of business and departmental HSE risks and their control…
- Experience identifying, managing and mitigating project risks.
- Managing and coordinating contractors, consultants and internal resources.
- Innovation in safety compliance products;
- You will have recognised safety law experience and enjoy working as part of a committed team.
- Identifies potential risks associated with the delivery of the contracts and assists with risk mitigation measures.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Having an improved understanding and management of these risks by characterising site features, interpreting and understanding these features, and then…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.