Safety Specialist jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Reporting to the Manager Health & Safety, this position will act as a health and safety subject matter expert, supporting the HSE frontline teams and guiding…
- Manage reporting/submission/distribution of safety reports/updates/information to Local Health Authorities and/or clinical operations in partnership with other…
- We have an unwavering commitment to the wellbeing and safety of our employees so that everyone goes home safely each day and can perform at their peak to…
$87,033 - $103,318 a year
- Provide mentoring and back-up to others in the team of Health, Safety and Environment Advisors, including consultancy advice about specialist technical areas.
- A division of Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety, Blackwoods is Australia’s leading supplier of industrial, electrical and safety products.
- In order to achieve these goals, we’re looking for a Command Centre Specialist to uplift our data capabilities and provide insights for key initiatives.
- We are now seeking a passionate Continuous Improvement Project Specialist to be based at our Eastern Creek branch.
- Could you help us solve water?
Arnold Group Australia
- Ability to be a Safety Champion.
- You will form part of the team to ensure the Self-Insurance licensing requirements are met.
- To secure this role you will need:
$95,000 - $103,000 a year
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
- Fixed Term 12 month contract.
- Headquartered in Paris, growth, innovation, safety and sustainability are our highest priorities, which is reflected in our company culture.
Be the first to see new Safety Specialist jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.