Sales $130,000 jobs in Perth WA
You refined by:
- Acts as a source of expertise for others in the sales function.
- Experience in managing sales cycles that can be lengthy, complex, and contract-heavy.
- Document daily sales activities in Salesforce, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue…
- Proven track record of consistent performance to monthly sales targets in technically complex, high level business to business (B2B) sales and customer service…
- Senior sales experience in a manufacturing domain in one of our core industries.
- Senior experience driving sales experience (Ideally $800 to $1 million PA), in…
- E & C sector B2B professional services sales experience is essential.
- Provide leadership in the development and performance of the AUS Sales team, providing…
- Achieving sales targets through effective leadership - driving accountability and best practice across the business.
- Work for a global leader.
- Execute and review sales calls against the sales performance model in order to grow market share and increase sales with customers.
- With an impressive product range and a strong history of providing clients with complete Mining solutions, our client are experiencing extreme growth and are…
- And so are our people.
- And that’s what makes us great!
- We currently have an opportunity for a dynamic leader to join our ESS business in the capacity of Area…
- The ideal candidate will possess a sales management background that enables them to lead a team of account manager and inside sales representatives with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.