Sales Account Executive $90,000 jobs in Brisbane Central Business District QLD
You refined by:
- Managing a sales territory with some existing accounts although, your knack of winning new business is where you will really make an impact.
- Account Executives are key players in our Field Sales Operations organization and fuel Workday’s growth and drive net new business.
- In this role, you will:
- The Enterprise Account Executive will make a significant contribution to the growth and success of Trustwave in their assigned region, territory, or vertical,…
- We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join as our first Sales Rep in Queensland.
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline.
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- BMS has specialised in recruiting Technical and Industrial Sales Professionals for nearly 30 years.
- You will be an experienced industrial salesperson with a…
- The Account Manager (AM) role contributes to Cisco by delivering a well-managed, profitable and growing business through extraordinary relationship management…
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and planning.
- Management of sales cycles within existing accounts, along with…
- Lead and direct key account management resources in accordance with the identified strategies, actions and priorities in the Key Account Management Plan.
- Deep knowledge of the sales function and the best practices around target account management, account planning, and value proposition development and execution…
- Coordinating the information flow around sales activities and providing forecasts, analysis and market intelligence to Marketing and Sales to ensure achievement…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.