Sales Account Executive jobs in Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- 1+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- You know your own sales metrics (close rate %, win rates % etc) and…
- Driving sales of our print mastheads The Sydney Morning Herald and Financial Review through multiple sales channels.
- Managing a sales territory with some existing accounts although, your knack of winning new business is where you will really make an impact.
- 25% Existing sales pipeline management.
- Collaboration with central Enterprise sales team.
- Utilise innovative and creative sales tactics.
- Work with the Accor Regional and National Sales teams to ensure the success of key accounts and maximise all business opportunities.
- Proven sales ability and drive.
- As an integral part of the account team, the FG Sales Development Executive leverages other SAP resources, including presales…
- Where appropriate, route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives or Solutions Architects for further development and closure.
- Well developed sales methodology for prospecting new logos.
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline.
- How do you know if you’re a good fit?
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Structured career path to senior account manager role.
- This is not a ‘hard sales’ environment.
- The business have a great team of technical consultant who’ll…
- Drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.