Sales Reporting Analyst jobs in New South Wales
- Challenge yourself to provide commercial insight and strategic support to the business.
- Enjoy attractive industry benefits while working with a diverse, high…
- Assists with the preparation and presentation of monthly reporting to management.
- Provides support in terms of any ad hoc testing, reporting or training…
Universal Music Group
- Develop and maintain self-serve reporting tools.
- This includes the consolidation and visualisation of multiple data sources including consumption data from…
- Streamline and manage current processes and sales compensation process.
- Experience working in a sales environment and in using business intelligence…
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reporting through the use of business intelligence and revenue management systems.
- The ideal candidate is someone who;
$70,000 a year
- The role will be varied, as you support the Finance Business Partner, with a focus on ensuring data integrity, providing analytical support via reporting and…
- Qualtrics is looking for a full-time Sales Operations Analyst who will be focused on helping us scale into new markets in APJ, lead our CRM data enrichment…
- Experience with other reporting tools such as QlikView or similar reporting visualisation tools.
- Use analytics and reporting to achieve sales and retention…
- Understanding of sales and business selling process.
- Provide premium support on route management application and reporting to Territory Sales Managers.
- Metcash is Australia’s leading wholesale distribution and marketing company with sales of over $14 billion.
- System administration, including configuration and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.