Sales Reporting Analyst jobs in Victoria
Sort by: relevance -
- Medtronic are recruiting a State Sales Coordinator to join our VIC Sales team in our Melbourne Head office.
- The primary purpose of this position is to provide…
$330 - $380 a day
- Provide training on sales data and reports to Sales Managers and sales representatives when required.
- Build and maintain sales budget models.
- You always look to optimise and improve effectiveness in sales performance (ideally from a banking background), and you’ve had prior exposure in a similar role.
$90,000 a year
- Launch campaigns on new platforms, lead the structure of new reporting and scale within ROI targets.
- Join our fast growing paid growth team!
- Reporting directly to the Oceania Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for the reliable, timely and efficient development of end-to-end production…
$110,000 - $120,000 a year
- Sales, Marketing and Operational Team exposure.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting for the board.
- Collecting, analysing and maintaining customer data from CRM…
- Own the reporting of Omni Channel performance, including profit & loss reporting, budgeting, forecasting and KPI metrics for the online store as well as other…
- Subject matter expert for existing in-house and third party systems (Tm1, Phocas, Oracle EDW) utilized for revenue reporting (including individual sales…
- Analyse and undertake validation (QA) of campaigns and of reporting data.
- The SEM Analyst will play a key role in leading our paid search user analysis in…
- There is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join our Regional Sales & Marketing team, based in Melbourne CBD regional office.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.