Sales Representative Transport Industry $60,300 jobs
You refined by:
- We are looking for a results-driven and hands-on Sales Development Representative to manage Dataiku's inbound business development activities.
- Market Leader in the Oil industry.
- The Sales Representative will play an integral role in providing an exceptional experience with consumers and customers from…
- Excellent location, close public transport.
- This will also see you attending industry conferences, supporting product demonstrations, assisting in tender…
Port Hedland WA
- As a Technical Solutions Representative, you will be expected to coordinate strategies to ensure sales budgets are met in consultation with the Centre Manager.
- On offer is the opportunity for a talented tactical sales negotiator and an effective territory planner to join their successful Sales team in a combined…
- You will be a commercially astute, relationship driven sales professional with a sound understanding of the broadacre farming industry.
- What you need to do now.
- May be required to support sales as the technical representative advising the customer.
- Professional experience > 8 years combined technical and management…
- Working as a crew member deploying BHGE tools and services, including direct liaison with customers’ representatives and BHGE shore-based Operations Managers.
- They are a key stakeholder in Australia’s mining, construction, transport and agricultural industries.
- Relevant experience in a sales role as well having a…
Unified Freight Management
- 2+ years in sales within Transport / Logistics industry.
- The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.