Sales Representative jobs in Ashbury NSW
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- As a Member Services Representative you will be the king or queen of multitasking; effectively able to manage your sales and reception duties.
- Opportunities to accelerate your sales career.
- A willingness to learn a proven sales methodology.
- Full training in our products and sales process.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- 2+ years of sales experience in a technology sales discipline.
- Our digital sales team are focused on engaging prioritised inbound inbound requests from our…
- Set meetings and generate pipeline for sales team.
- As a member of our fast-growing sales team, you'll have great insight into how the full sales-cycle works,…
Macquarie Park NSW
- Strong desire to be in technology sales.
- Work effectively with other members of the sales team, while maintaining independence.
- What do we expect from you?
- A drive to develop a sales career with an established quality Energy retailer.
- We have multiple opportunities to join our door to door field sales focused team…
- Join Amgen’s remote sales team and maximize sales of General Medicine products over the telephone.
- Minimum one-year experience in sales or customer service.
- Be sales driven and self-motivated to achieve targets.
- Do you have a passion for customer service and a flair for sales?
- No previous sales experience required.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets and scorecard metrics, demonstrating consistent and sustained performance.
- Work closely with the Manager and other Kiehl’s Customer Representatives to achieve set sales targets.
- Permanent Part Time opportunities available in Sydney for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.