Sales Representative jobs in Glendenning NSW
- Opportunities to accelerate your sales career.
- A willingness to learn a proven sales methodology.
- Full training in our products and sales process.
Bradnam's Windows and Doors
Kings Park NSW
- You will work in a friendly, fast paced team environment interacting with our valued customers, other external sales representative, internal sales and service…
- Have superstar selling skills that contribute to the sales performance of the store.
- It Starts With the Parts… and YOU!
- Qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calls & emails.
- At Liquorland, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing supportive…
Seven Hills NSW
- Successful candidates will combine a 4-year degree with a minimum of 3 years successful outside sales experience in an industrial or commercial setting.
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- As a Member Services Representative you will be the king or queen of multitasking; effectively able to manage your sales and reception duties.
- Preparation and analysis of sales reports.
- This role is suited to an early career sales professional who is looking to make a break into the sales industry.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- 2+ years of sales experience in a technology sales discipline.
- Our digital sales team are focused on engaging prioritised inbound inbound requests from our…
Hume Building Product
- Join the Hume sales force, as an experienced sales representative, where you will be supported with extensive training and a great team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.