Sales Representative jobs in Northmead NSW
- Opportunities to accelerate your sales career.
- A willingness to learn a proven sales methodology.
- Full training in our products and sales process.
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- As a Member Services Representative you will be the king or queen of multitasking; effectively able to manage your sales and reception duties.
- Some experience in customer service is a must – especially if it involved you putting your passion into making sales as well.
- What’s in it for me?
Hume Building Product
- Join the Hume sales force, as an experienced sales representative, where you will be supported with extensive training and a great team.
Australian Glass and Window Association
Hills District NSW
- ELITE SECURITY SCREENS AND DOORS.
- EHI Australia is the retail installation arm of Elite Group Services, a family-owned business that has grown over 30 years to…
$140,000 a year
- Attend bi-weekly sales meetings.
- 1 to 3 years sales experience.
- Manage leads and sales enquiries provided by the company.
- Full service and solutions' provider.
- Previous experience within retail banking sales and service.
- Some career choices have more impact than others.
- Open to working flexible shifting schedules.
- Around the world, our employees are united by our mission to save and sustain lives.
- Together, we create a culture that encourages colleagues to pursue…
- A key component of this role is to maximise customer contact and create value to the customer’s business through delivering alternative solutions for their…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- 2+ years of sales experience in a technology sales discipline.
- Our digital sales team are focused on engaging prioritised inbound inbound requests from our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.