Sales Representative jobs in Pitt Town NSW
- Some experience in customer service is a must – especially if it involved you putting your passion into making sales as well.
- What’s in it for me?
- Opportunities to accelerate your sales career.
- A willingness to learn a proven sales methodology.
- Full training in our products and sales process.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- 2+ years of sales experience in a technology sales discipline.
- Our digital sales team are focused on engaging prioritised inbound inbound requests from our…
- The Platinum Group Specialist is responsible for raising work order requests, scheduling, coordinating and dispatching Field Technicians to perform Service work…
- Negotiate and close sales to achieve quarterly targets.
- Effectively manage the sales process and your offer pipeline in accordance with Konecranes CRM…
- Profiling, prospecting and booking sales presentations.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales call quota.
- Receive and answer prospective customers' sales inquiries.
Macquarie Park NSW
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota.
- Background in cyber-security solution sales (preferred).
- Work with Channel partners and Channel Manager to promote…
- Reporting to our Retail Sales Manager, we are currently looking for a sales hungry and ambitious Field Sales Representative to take our Retail customer…
Hume Building Product
- Join the Hume sales force, as an experienced sales representative, where you will be supported with extensive training and a great team.
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- As a Member Services Representative you will be the king or queen of multitasking; effectively able to manage your sales and reception duties.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.