Sales Representative jobs in Richmond VIC
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- As a Member Services Representative you will be the king or queen of multitasking; effectively able to manage your sales and reception duties.
$49,000 a year
- Sales Consultants, here's your boarding pass to enter the exciting travel retail sector.
- Travel Money Oz is part of Australia’s largest and most progressive…
- Making targeted outbound sales calls to an assigned base of BP’s existing and new customers.
- This role is accountable for profitable management and growth of…
- You are already an awesome sales person!
- Has the enthusiasm and drive to grow professionally within a sales team.
- We're after awesome Sales Reps!
Bring Me Home
- Generate sales leads and follow up on new opportunities to increase sales.
- Working with weekly sales target and goals.
- Job Type: Casual/ Part-Time.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience.
- Engage using a sales methodology that guarantees success.
- Collaborate closely with the Cisco sales team to open doors into…
- Administrative support to our account managers and sales representatives.
- Driving commercial sales & delivering outstanding & dependable customer service.
Glamour Makeup Mirrors
- This is an exciting opportunity for a full time experienced sales representative who is a passionate and self-motivated individual and a driven sales achiever…
- You have proved yourself, now you’re looking for a sales career with a future.
- As an ambitious, hardworking, professional sales person, you’ll expect to earn…
- Deliver value by reporting on sales activity and upcoming trends.
- Your focus will be to work autonomously in a proactive manner while maximising sales…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.