Sales Support Administrator jobs in Melbourne VIC
- Making outbound calls to existing key clients in relation to product information and generation of additional sales opportunities.
Kay & Burton
- Providing ongoing sales support to all sales employees through assisting with sales related activities.
- Compile sales statistics and produce reports.
- Utilise you strong customer, sales admin support skills in tight knit organisation located in the SE suburbs.
- Customer invoicing and accounts support;
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in sales support/administrative support role.
- Assist office administrator in New Starter orientation process.
- A Day in the Life.
- The company is seeking a sales support administrator to assist their high-performing, dynamic team in their local office based in Mulgrave.
- We are looking for an experienced Sales Office Administrator to join our team and will be responsible for providing administrative support to our Victorian and…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- Previous experience in a similar sales administration role with exposure to sales operations processes and business forecasting as well as sales planning &…
- Now hiring at 1/413 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne.
- As a sales administrator role you will be responsible for front of house duties.
- Located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne this sales administration role.
$55,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be a proactive, highly organised administrator with excellent verbal communication skills and previous experience in a similar…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.