Sales Team $130,000 jobs in New South Wales
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
$140,000 a year
- Report to the State Sales manager.
- 1 to 3 years sales experience.
- Manage leads and sales enquiries provided by the company.
- Manage own clients and projects.
- Collaborate with management and sales teams in share accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
- Managing the customer sales cycle.
- You will likely to have at least 10 years’ experience in complex software sales environments with sales cycle timelines of 3…
- Working in conjunction with the "one Mining Team", Sales Managers, Key Account managers and field service teams.
- And create opportunities for future growth.
- You will directly manage a team of 5 National Sales Managers and lead our broader sales organisation.
- Tenaciously working together as one team.
- Proven ability to build winning teams.
- Lead a team of 2-3 direct reports.
- Playing a key role in the Sales team, you’ll manage a team that brings the category…
- Lead a team of up to 8 sales operations employees across the Region.
- The incumbent will drive analytics and sales support across the Region to accelerate sales…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$70 - $80 an hour
- A passion for sales and building a career with an amazing company.
- Experience in Sales, Customer Service or Retail with the ability to work to targets and meet…
- We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Specialist - Services/Mission Critical to join our Hybrid IT team inSydney.
- HPE makes Hybrid IT simple.
- Extensive sales experience with proven B2B consultative / solution enterprise level sales experience, (ideally within FX payments/financial services/banking).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.