Sales Team $132,500 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
$140,000 a year
- Report to the State Sales manager.
- 1 to 3 years sales experience.
- Manage leads and sales enquiries provided by the company.
- Manage own clients and projects.
- Outstanding communication skills and a team player.
- GLG VP Sales (Private Equity) in our client-facing offices are responsible for:
- Well-established, high performing sales team.
- 5+ years sales team management experience gained in a similar industry.
- “Teach rather than manage” approach.
- May oversee a staff of sales trainers and/or Sales Performance Designers and others.
- Organizes and manages sales training sessions.
- >Strong Inter-personal and communications skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements…
- Experience in Sales by working with “C” level/Sr Executive level contacts in these accounts.
- Work effectively with offshore based pre-sales team in shaping the…
- Manage high-caliber team leaders (1st line managers), ensuring all teams meet and exceed quarterly quotas and targets.
- Director, Global Sales Development - APJ.
- Leading and orchestrating virtual teams comprising industry, engineering, presales, licensing and legal team members.
- You can help us achieve our mission.
- A proven track record of winning large deals that are more than USD 10m TCV (Total contract value) including cross-industry sales.
- Are you up for the challenge?
- Due to promotion, a rare opportunity has become available for a Sales Force Effectiveness Manager (SFE) to join out J&J ANZ Medical Devices team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.