Sales jobs in Northern Territory
- Maximisation of sales opportunities by providing legendary customer experiences always.
- Your primary role is to ensure your stores’ sales opportunities are…
- We are looking for someone with experience in customer facing or sales roles.
- You are energetic and have a hunger to not only achieve sales and service targets…
- Proven ability to exceed sales and KPI targets is desirable.
- One of the most iconic fashion brands in Australia, at Betts we know that nothing completes a look…
- All sales to be processed through cash register adhering to appropriate cash handling policies and procedures.
- Due to an expected high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Ensuring sales targets and store KPI’s are achieved.
- If you have a passion for travel and some experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you'll fit right in as a Travel Sales Consultant at…
- Performing customer sales and service transactions.
- Work type: Casual Part Time.
- Casual Opportunity working on casual basis Monday to Friday and occasional…
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- $80 669.00 - $92 150.00 (plus super).
- The Directorate of Regional ICT Services (DRICTS) acts as the Chief Information Officer Group (CIOG) representative for…
- Retail/Trade sales experience would be desirable.
- We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Salesperson to join our Trade Centre in Darwin, NT on a Part Time,…
- Portage a one team mentality, the Event Manager will also play an integral part in achieving department goals/budget, taking ownership of the sales office in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.