Scada jobs in North Sydney NSW
$116,899 a year
- Evaluating new IICATS & SCADA instrumentation and calibration software.
- As a SCADA Field Commissioning Engineer, you are part of a team responsible for the…
- The SCADA Project Manager will be responsible for delivery of projects, including electrical controls design, procurement of electrical supplies, management of…
- You will need a Electrical qualification and NSW Licence.
- You will need Food industry experience fixing PLC's, Scade and other equipment.
$104,230 a year
- As an Instrumentation Technician, you will undertake calibration and maintenance of field instrumentation and SCADA / IICATS automation equipment and associated…
Macquarie Park NSW
- Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software?
- You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000…
- Familiarity with Energy Scada Systems & Automation Systems.
- We bring together energy supply – from intelligent control across the grid, solutions from medium…
- Electrical Power Supply system, Fire detection/suppression systems, Tunnel ventilation, HVAC, comms, SCADA, and various buildings MEP services.
- Calibre Group, which includes Calibre and Diona is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist.
- We provide a range of benefits including;
$1,200 - $1,500 a week
- Looking for an experienced SCADA/ EMS Program Manager to ensure successful project completions within defined schedules, budgets and quality objectives.
- Control Systems Service Engineer – SCADA & PLC.
- Knowledge of SCADA and PLC systems, ideally ClearSCADA OR Citect but other systems will be considered.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.