School Care jobs in Jimboomba QLD
- From schools and universities to hospitals and aged care facilities, through to remote mine site villages – our people are there preparing thousands of meals…
$52,004 - $58,463 a year
- They will have a commitment to the psychological and physical care of high drive working dogs.
- $52,004 - $58,463 (plus super).
- Ie, are you available to work during school holiday periods, public holidays etc.
- HOSPITALITY PROFESSIONALS - REGISTER NOW FOR UPCOMING OPPORTUNITIES!
- As a growing organisation, we now have over 8000 passionate staff that are devoted to providing person-centred care to every individual in our care.
- Catholic Education within the Diocese of Parramatta provides quality learning and teaching in a faith-centred environment in its primary and secondary schools…
- Maintain professional standards and continually upgrade professional knowledge and skills in all areas of general oral health care.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join our committed in-home care team to provide personal complex care, domestic assistance and respite.
- Embedding school systems for engagement, wellbeing and pastoral care.
- Whole school complex case management.
- Establish and sustain a flexi space school on campus…
$59,891 - $79,562 a year
- Young people in our care.
- To provide children and young people in care.
- Our youth workers are expected to establish a therapeutic care environment and…
- Apply the principles of primary health care within the secondary school setting with consideration of contemporary public health care issues and utilising the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.