School Maintenance $90,800 jobs in New South Wales
- Report daily on the progress of all maintenance tasks completed by service teams and subcontractors.
- Will manage and monitor the performance of all sub…
- Establish performance benchmarks, conduct analyses & prepare reports on all aspects of the critical facility infrastructure operations & maintenance.
- Great Location in SA – Close to schools, shops etc.
- The role also supervises shed and ground servicing and maintenance and strives to meet production…
- You will have at least 7 + years previous experience in a similar role as well as experience with the implementation and maintenance of ISO 45001, 14001, 9001…
- At TransGrid, our work improves the lives of millions – from lighting up sports fields, schools and homes, to powering the wheels of commerce and everything…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Will find you responsible for overseeing the maintenance of buildings and all other assets within school grounds.
- Maintain, train and induct staff on WH&S.
- The role is to lead a small program administration team and client reporting deliverables, lead and execute the ongoing review of systems, processes and data…
- We are hiring a backend-focused engineer to join our Web Engineering team, which is wholly responsible for the development, maintenance, and optimization of…
- Develop solution documentation to support solution transition for application maintenance.
- GHD Digital is rapidly growing & are looking for that talented person…
$180,000 - $200,000 a year
- Current knowledge of GC21 / school infrastructure project experience is essential.
- Tier 2 with excellent staff retention and family felt culture.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.