School Office $135,000 jobs in Victoria
- Flexible Working Arrangements including purchasing up to 4 weeks additional leave and provision for school term contracts.
- What you need to bring.
- From office, school, facilities and safety essentials, services like print and marketing, to demonstrating what more is possible with our technology and…
- The experience and knowledge you can bring to the table from the building and construction industry, particularly in schools.
- Your main duties will be too:
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- This office is growing and therefore all staff have the opportunity to progress.
- The Melbourne office currently employs 25 staff and are growing their…
- It is also known for prestige schooling-scoring top VCE results in Victoria (Monivae High School, Good Shepherd private school), sporting clubs as well as easy…
Bendigo Community Health Services
- Living. Bendigo offers highly regarded private and government schools, leisure facilities, quality.
- 76.0 hours per fortnight (negotiable).
- Men’s/Women’s Health.
- Division/Faculty: Office of Vice-Chancellor's Office.
- Department/School: Department of Research.
- Role & Superannuation rate: Academic - Full time - 17% super.
Woods & Co Recruitment
$170,000 a year
- Their clients are a mix of public and private organizations and they have delivered a range of award-winning projects for schools, universities, community…
$180,000 - $200,000 a year
- A strong pipeline of work includes schools, offices, warehouses and more.
- This well regarded commercial builder is very rare in the market place - not only do…
- Major projects across airports, hospitals, aged care facilities, mixed use facilities, schools, stadiums, cultural centres, growth corridors and construction…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.