School Office jobs in Victoria
$30 an hour
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- We are currently looking for a friendly, self-motivated and hard working person to join our team.
$69,029 a year
- Experience in providing exemplary administrative support in a busy office environment.
- With your outstanding composed communication, you will work closely with…
$69,029 a year
- Liaising with clinicians, health service administrators and IT staff to facilitate the delivery of the Year 3 and 4 curriculum at the clinical sites affiliated…
- Engage and empower school students, guardians and school staff to be informed and.
- Participate in creating a healthy school community.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Enters insurance claims received electronically or in written form.
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding claim processing.
Hopscotch and Harmony
- Working in a school environment.
- We are seeking Psychologists (or Provisional Psychologists) with experience in providing counselling services in a school…
$83,301 - $90,170 a year
- Division/Faculty: Office of Vice-Chancellor's Office.
- Salary: $83,301 - $90,170 (UOM 6).
- Role & Superannuation rate: Professional - Full time - 9.5% super.
$122,676 a year
- Travel to various primary schools in the Melbourne Archdiocese and to the central East Melbourne Office will be required.
- WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Perhaps you are an experienced Cleaner areas like schools, universities or Child care centres...
- Cleaning of all Facilities on site such as; offices, classrooms…
$71,816 - $82,488 a year
- Division/Faculty: Melbourne Law School.
- Salary: $71,816 - $82,488 (UOM 5).
- Role & Superannuation rate: Professional - Full time - 17% super.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.