School Receptionist jobs
Haileybury Rendall School
- Haileybury is seeking a Receptionist to work across all campuses.
- Haileybury is committed to a Child Safe school environment and we have extensive recruitment…
- Purchasing and maintaining stock for the Design School.
- More than just a staff member who answers a high volume of important calls, this position of…
- The Student Receptionist is required to work from 8.30am to 4.30pm during the school term.
- Ensure medical information in PC schools is up to date.
- Previous clerical, administrative or receptionist experience desirable.
- Brindabella Christian College is a growing, non-denominational Christian school,…
- 6-week opportunity for an experienced school receptionist at a private high-school in the inner-east.
- Due to leave, they are looking for an experienced School…
The Anglican School Googong
- As an Anglican school in the Canberra-Goulburn Diocese, our mission is for our students, school.
- Of the School and will:
- Learning today, inspired for tomorrow….
- We are seeking a Part Time Customer Service / Receptionist to join our team onsite in North Ryde.
- Compass Group is the global market leader in providing food…
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the school, including students, parents and members of the wider school community.
- As the ideal candidate, you will:
- School leavers, or Graduates of Business Certificate 3 or 4 in Business Administration are encouraged to apply.
- You will need to have:
Ray White Real Estate - Langwarrin
$21,500 - $36,000 a year
- AFL SportsReady currently has an exciting position available for someone wanting to pursue a career in the Business Administration industry.
Be the first to see new School Receptionist jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.