School jobs in Canning WA
- In WA we work closely with hundreds of schools and thousands of parents to ensure everyone receives the best Back to School experience every year.
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including weekends and school holiday periods.
- Are you a hospitality superstar with a positive 'can do' attitude?
- After School Care 2.30 - 5.00pm,Monday – Thursday.
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Education Support or School Education and Care;
- WHAT TO EXPECT AS AN EDUCATOR:
- Some of the advantages of a School Based Traineeship include:
- Be able to work one full school day each week for the duration of the traineeship.
- Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
- A wonderful opportunity presents itself for a self motivated and customer service focussed individual to join a busy professional services organisation in Perth…
- With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Regis is a leading Aged Care provider that strives to provide quality care and support to suit the individual…
- Come and join the team at Next Generation Clubs.
- What’s in it for you?
- Work for an organization with a team orientated culture.
- As a School Based Trainee, you will be required to attend a regular traineeship shift during your school week, which will continue through school holidays.
- Alliance Catering, one of the most trusted names in catering for over 50 years, is part of the international Spotless Group, and provides award winning catering…
Be the first to see new School jobs in Canning WA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.