School jobs in Gungahlin ACT
- We don’t just sell products; we’re about inspiring our customers to get the most out of their leisure time and we want the same for our team.
- If you are looking to work school hours then this job is perfect for you!
- The Peppers name is synonymous with unique properties and locations in the best…
Canberra Girls' Grammar School
- maintain school Psychologist’s diary and arrange appointments with staff and parents;
- Reports to Head of Junior School.
- arrange meetings as directed;
$48,205 - $53,228 a year
- The school is a small P-6 community school located within the Booderee National Park on the South Coast of NSW.
- Administrative Assistant - Jervis Bay School.
- We are seeking passionate and committed individuals who can assist us in creating fun education and care environments for children attending our School Age Care…
- Are you looking to enter or return to the work force, or looking for change?
- This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your customer service skills and ability…
- Developing strategies in consultation with relevant school staff and the school Principal that support the wellbeing of the broader school community.
- Established and developed in Canberra, Communities@Work is a local organisation that understands local needs.
- Build relationships with children and families.
- Teaching Assistants who are qualified primary school teachers may also have the opportunity to undertake periods of teaching.
- A cover letter (maximum one page).
- We provide before & after school care and school holiday programs to primary school aged children in Nicholls.
- TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE!
- Total hours: 15 per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.