Scrub Scout Nurse jobs in Queensland
- Led by top consultants and dedicated nurses, our multidisciplinary team comprises expertise in all areas of medical/surgical treatment and obstetrics, including…
- Are you keen to make a real difference?
- Further your experience here by joining our dynamic Perioperative Department team.
- Salary commencing from $30.69 p.h.
Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital
- To be successful in this role you will bring strong clinical scrub/scout experience across urology, gynecology, orthopaedics and general procedures.
- As an advanced Clinician, you will demonstrate exceptional skills in scrub/scout nursing, passion for leading a broad, multi-disciplinary team and strong…
Cairns Day Surgery
$90,087 - $96,375 a year
- Full time/ Part time opportunities.
- We are seeking an senior Scrub Scout Registered Nurse who specialises or has an interest to work in Ophthalmology to join…
- Caring, organised and passionate about excellent patient care- Is this you?
- Gold Coast Private Day Surgery Centre is seeking experienced Endorsed Enrolled…
$65,799 - $88,502 a year
- With the expansion of our perioperative department, increasing by two new theatres and a new recovery unit, you will work as a nurse with the ability to work in…
- We are seeking experienced perioperative trained clinicians in Scrub/Scout, Anaesthetics and PACU to join our expanding department.
- We have shifts available in all areas of theatre nursing including scrub scout, anaesthetics and recovery so you can take your pick of shifts.
Pink Collar Recruitment
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- An AHPRA Registered Nurse with exceptional cardiac scrub/scout experience.
- Skilled nurses is the key and that is where you come in.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.