Security Analyst Engineer jobs in Sydney NSW
- From our developers, to software engineers, to Solution Architects, Operations Analysts and Business Analysts, everyone’s contribution is valued from day one.
- Experience with security/operational network architecture design.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT security field.
- The following will be considered an asset:
- Provide mentorship and guidance to SOC analysts as needed regarding endpoint security technologies.
- Engage in knowledge sharing with analysts.
- Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing.
- Snyk integrates seamlessly into developer workflows so that security becomes business as usual.
- Our product enables developers and enterprise security to find &…
- Active Directory management (provisioning users, resetting passwords, managing security groups).
- Assist with the monitoring, maintenance and support of systems…
ELMO Talent Management Software
- Key to this role is an awareness of data privacy and security as you will be dealing with sensitive employee data in accordance with ELMO’s ISO27001:2013…
- In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
- Keep abreast of security trends and industry analysts reports.
- With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network…
- You will join a team of engineers with deep security and data science expertise and will hone your skills related to Cyber Security and Distributed Systems…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.