Senior Account Executive $110,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate and influence decision makers across the enterprise, from developers to senior executives.
- That’s what we do.
- Possess 10+ years of business development or account management experience preferably with experience selling to public sector market segments.
- Build a business plan which demonstrates steps/activities, revenue components required to meet and exceed assigned revenue and customer satisfaction objectives…
- Develops strategic, global account plans focused on maintaining/growing accounts.
- Understands business drivers of accounts and leverages strategic alliances and…
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management.
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in…
- The EAM plays an important role in building executive relationships and driving incremental revenue.
- The EAM is expected to engage and build strong working…
- Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
- Ensure account teams and Partners are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all…
- Proven track record of selling and growing executive level relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and grow sales with existing senior level clients.
- Influences the thinking of others and frequently interacts with senior and executive management.
- Facilitates executive level meetings and introductions.
- Nurture and expand Tableau’s relationship with customer accounts; become a trusted advisor for senior stakeholders.
- What you'll be doing...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.